ATO Lodgement Dates
This includes most of your lodgement obligations including:
- income tax returns
- monthly and quarterly activity statements
- fringe benefits tax (FBT) returns and pay as you go (PAYG) withholding annual reports
- annual goods and services tax (GST) returns and information reports
- annual and quarterly instalment notices
- a range of superannuation statements, including the single annual return for SMSFs
- tax file number (TFN) report and annual TFN withholding report for closely held trusts
- other lodgement obligations, including franking account returns, annual investment income reports and venture capital deficit returns.
* Weekend or public holiday – lodgment or payment may be made on the first business day after the ATO lodgement dates.